- If you have any questions about how your data is being used by us please contact the owner directly – 0800 955 2018
- We only use the personal information you provide, like you’re name and address, to contact you based on your enquiry. Once we contact you if you decide that you do not wish to do business with us we do not hold your details on record for more than 24 months.
- We use Google Analytics to monitor the amount of traffic our web site generates. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit them here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- We do not hold on to or analyse unnecessary data. Our intention is to never hold onto to any information for more than 24 months.
- We respect your right to erasure and will always to our best to comply with the ICO guidelines outlined here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/
- We only collect the personal data supplied by you in order to fulfil your request for contact. We then remove your information from our records within 24 months. We only use google analytics to check the number of website hits we get each month.